Thursday, August 26, 2010

How has school unfluenced my life

Hello everyone,
When I decided to go back to school in my mid 40's it was a decision I made because I felt the need to do so. I am a mother of 2 daughters who has worked 2 jobs for over 10 years to make sure my daughters got the educaton they needed to succeed in life. Going back to school has change my life over the past 8 months. Every day I learn so much from both my classmates and profesor. I have always loved working in the healthcare field
especially that there is so much to learn everyday.
During my work hours I have often applied my experience from school. I am now able to have conversations regarding many areas of the healthcare industry. I am able to understand the healthcare language at a better angle. I plan to take my degree to very high level mainly consulting with long termagencies and hospitals.

Everyday I get up I thank god for allowing me to make this decision. I get lots of support ang encouragements from friends and family which gives me the strength to continue to succeed with my education. I wish everyone good luck with their continued studies at Kaplan.

Rosemarie

No comments:

Post a Comment